Sunday, April 1, 2012

Reflection Question Three - Outcomes not obtained


I did not learn as much as I had hoped, the class went by so quickly and even though I tried to read all of the articles and add some additional research in, I found myself running out of time every week.  My hope over the week off is that I will be to catch up on the information I do not feel that I have a grasp on.  I am not comfortable with some of the new technology applications I have learned and I am looking forward to utilize these new tools in the future to be fluent in using them.  Time was the largest factor that kept me from fully realizing my goals in the class, I am concerned with the future courses and if I will be able to meet all my goals in those courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment