Sunday, April 1, 2012

Reflection Question Two - Outcomes in relation to current assignment


My district bills itself as a “Technology Rich” district, and to some extent it is, all the classrooms are hardwired for overhead projectors, and we have a many different types of technology.  The challenge I face is not the availability of the materials, but the support to help me apply the technology.  What I learned through this course is that there are many technology resources through the web that I was not utilizing to the fullest extent.  My hope over the next 18 months is that I can use the knowledge that I gain to help other teachers to implement the best technology possible in their classrooms to help prepare these 21st Century learners for the world they are going to enter.  I am sure that if I learn as much in the course that are ahead as I did in this class, I should be prepared to lead the technological revolution at my school and hopefully have a far reaching impact on the district.

No comments:

Post a Comment